Friday, August 17, 2012

Lazy afternoon...


   
top - Tally Weijl
  vintage shorts - Venus
  shoes - Bata
  purse - H&M
  glasses - Reserved


  Yesterday, in a very sunny afternoon, I decide to runaway from all the housework stuff and relax a bit. So I left all the loundry, ironing, cleaning, german lessons, and I took a walk with my boyfriend. 
 By the way... I cut this shorts day before. And I think it was not bad idea, what do you think? 




   Wczoraj, w piękne, słoneczne popołudnie, zdecydowałam porzucić wszelkie prace domowe i zażyć odrobinę relaxu. Tak więc zostawiłam pranie, prasowanie, sprzątanie, lekcje niemieckiego i poszłam na spacer z facetem.
 Tak przy okazji... te szorty obcięłam dzień wcześniej. I wydaje mi się, że to był całkiem niezły pomysł. Co myślicie?






  















20 comments:

  1. Dziękuję za radę :) Mam problem z dobraniem butów do tej sukienki. No cóż, muszę szukać :) Pozdrawiam :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cieszę się, że choć trochę mogłam pomóc. Nie chciałam wyglądać jak pani mądralińska, co to wie najlepiej. Dałam tylko skojarzenie. Na pewno uda Ci się zrobić super wybór.
      Powodzenia jeszcze raz!

      Delete
  2. beautiful outfit!!! i'm new follower your blog!!kiss!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well...u did a good job!
    I like u blog more and more

    cu!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...and by the way... the shorts were short...but now are shorter!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for your lovely comment on my blog earlier!
    i love your style & your blog too! maybe we can follow each other (:

    www.styleandshades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. dziękuje bardzo :)
    powiem Ci że te buty bym ukradła :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey girl. Thanks so much for your lovely comment on my blog. I am following you now via GFC. Hope you do the same!!
    Kisses and hugs
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely outfit :)

    xofemke.
    www.myfashion-expression.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Świetne buty:) A całość bardzo wakacyjna:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi lovely,
    you look so pretty;))
    I love your shorts and you sandals
    When you have a chance take a look at my latest post:)

    p.s.Can you try again to add to my GFC followers?Sometimes there are some problemes with GFC:(
    Kisses
    Mary
    Fashion tea at 5

    ReplyDelete
  11. Również obserwuję ;) Pięknie wyglądasz,bardzo podoba mi się zestawienie ;) Mam nadzieję,że będziemy w stałym kontakcie,też będę wpadała często ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. HI girl

    Thnx for the comment
    What a great summer look and beautiful pic's
    Check my new blogpost and leave a comment...

    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute outfit, yes I would love to follow each other : )

    Cindi

    http://breakfastatcindis.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Świetnie wyglądasz :)
    Oczywiście obserwujemy i miło nam będzie jeśi do nas też zajrzysz :)
    www.odysejamodowa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice outfit! I like your blog!
    Thanks for your comment!
    Ofcourse I want to follow eachother!
    I'm following you now, your turn ;)

    http://fashionoase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete