Monday, August 12, 2013

ANIMAL INSTINCT!






Today will be artistic post.
I found lately two amazing photosessions with animals. And, full of hope, that non of the pupils get hurt during pictures making, I think that those images are just hypnotizing! 
In both cases its a wonderful creation of some kind of magical world... I cannot express exactly what I feel looking at those photos, but I know that I see something remarkable! Extremely beautiful, beyond conventional meaning of beauty and fashion! 



Dzisiaj bedzie artystyczny post.
Znalazlam ostatnio dwie cudowne sesje zdjeciowe z udzialem zwierzat. I, pelna nadziei, ze zadne z pupili nie ucierpialo podczas zdjec, mysle ze efekt jest po prostu hipnotyzujacy! 

Ciezko jest mi wyrazic jak ogromne wrazenie wywarly na mnie te zdjecia, ale zdecydowanie jest to uczucie wyjatkowe! To co widze jest niesamowite, wrecz powalajace, zdecydowanie poza konwencjonalnym pojeciem piekna i mody! 
Dajcie znac czy Wam tez sie podoba?



First one made by Tim Walker. Models - Edie Campbell, Karen Elson & Atlas :) Its almost like taken after old theather show! 
I hope you'll enjoy like I do!



































Second one, by Chris Nicholls and stylist Cary Tauben, with model Kim Cloutier. It is a session inside the circus. It really looks like misterious show... 
Please leave a comment.
<3































I'm so sorry you guys! I'm away from home, and remain so also next week. I will read carefully all your beautiful comments and try to reply for all of them in the moment I get back home, because now my access to the internet is limited! <3 Love you all! 






18 comments:

  1. The pics with the lion are amazing specially the one where the lion is looking at the model sleeping o_o

    Kisses from Spain, Kela

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Tim Walker, he's an artist. Fantastic images.

    / Avy
    http://MyMotherFuckedMickJagger.blogspot.com




    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Gorgeous photosessions! Just amazing!

    www.timolove.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bardzo ciekawe i interesujące sesje ;) pozdrawiam i zapraszam do mnie http://silesianfashionfreak.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pics... I wonder how these models shoot with animals..
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    http://instagram.com/beingbeautifulpooja

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice post!follow each other on GFC? let me know!

    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. O wow! Jak dla mnie to jest bardziej przerażające,ale ma w sobie też coś pięknego. Władcze w każdym razie:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very artistic nice photos

    Love it.

    Thanks for your comment for my blog!
    Now I am following you.

    xoxo Y

    ReplyDelete
  9. What amazing photos - the presence of the lion and the elaborate setting really does make them look more like art photos than fashion photos!
    xox,
    Cee
    www.cocoandvera.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! These animal and fashion pictures are stunning! I just saw an ad in a magazine using tiny owls was pretty sweet!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful pictures!!!Your blog is lovely!! xxx
    Gleaming Spire

    ReplyDelete
  12. Buy bridesmaid dresses for your bridesmaid is surely a worthy investment.Selecting suitable Sweetheart Column Pleated Bowknot Knee Length Bridesmaid Dress pleased your bridesmaids but can not overshadow yourself is really a daunting matter.We suggest that Your bridesmaids' dresses should be long if you are having a formal wedding.

    ReplyDelete