Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Liebster Blog Award






My dear readers!
I was awarded by Chloe Elizabeth from  http://my-mirror-your-view.blogspot.co.at/  Thank you so much Chloe! 
She also prepare for me 11 questions, so, those are my answers:




1)Who inspires you personally?
Well, hard to choose. I think the most - Monica Bellucci. But I'm not sure either she or her film characters? ... :) I think both.

2)What is the best piece of clothing you own and where is it from?
Its maybe crazy, but my favorite stuff is a black dress from H&M, I paid for it 10€ and it looks just perfect!

3)Straight or Curly hair?
Curly! :)

4)What brand of makeup do you use and why?
I use many, but my favorite is Revlon. Good quality and not to high price.

5)What type of music are you into and why?
I like latino and dance, it fix my mood and give energy! 

6)Why did you start blogging?
For fun! It really gives me joy! I think I'm already addicted... 

7)Where did you last go on holiday?
My last holiday were in Turkey, Antalya. 

8)If someone you know wanted to start a blog what would your advice to them be?
First - do it! Its a great adventure!   :) And after - not to give up to easy! 

9)Whats your favorite dessert?
Oh, and this is good question. I think, Tiramisu,... also ice-creams with whipped cream and strawberries... and apple pie... and also crème brûlée, and  cheese cake with jelly... 

10)Which shop is your most favorite?
I think I say - Victoria's Secret! Unfortunately - not in Austria. When I was living in Dublin, one of my favorites was Miss Selfridge. From Poland I remember Reserved and Mohito. I always shop there when I'm visiting my country. Now I have no access to it :( so I buy in many stores. I like Orsay, Tally Weijl, HUMANIC, Carry, Vero Moda, H&M.

11)Who is your favourite blogger at the moment?
Till now I like the most blog of Fabrizia from http://www.cosamimetto.net/ :)


No its a time to nominate 11 blogs! Here is my list!



And those are the questions for you to answer my dears:
1. Your 'best ever' mascara is?
2. Shoes - ballerinas or high heels?
3. Your dream vacation place is?
4. Lipgloss or lipstick?
5. How many hours per day you spend with blogging?
6. What is your favorite shoe brand?
7. Dress - mini or maxi?
8. Shopping live or online?
9. City life or country life?
10. Favorite color?
11. Talking or listening?



These are the rules of the Liebster Blog Award:
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award and you choose to accept it, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:

1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. Display the award on your blog
3. Answer 11 questions about yourself, which are provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers.
6. Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
7. List these rules in your post. (You can copy and paste them from here.)
8. Once you have written your post, and published it, you then have to inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)


Ok, have fun! 
See you with my next post! Ciao!










33 comments:

  1. Ciekawe odpowiedzi ;]
    Pozdrawiam
    simcoelies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Spain: congratulations on this award. I like your answers, keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gratuluję ! :) Ciekawe odpowiedzi ♥
    http://klaaudik.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh , super super cool!
    Following, follow me?


    nossoblodemodaa.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much girl!

    Kiss, Nati
    http://iampoliticallycorrect.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your answer and questions!
    Thank you for nominating me :D

    http://relocatewonderland.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...and me??????????
    u forgot me, me, me :( oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

    ;) just kidding...
    good luck and go on!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry honey! I promise to think about you next time! Forgive me! <3

      Delete
  8. Gratulacje :D Szkoda, że nie możesz kupować w Reserved czy Mohito, z sezonu na sezon są coraz lepsze rzeczy :(
    Dziękuję za odwiedzenie mojego bloga, dodałam cię do obserwowanych ;>
    xoxo
    LittleFashionLove / Facebook / Lookbook / Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! <3

    www.stylebycelia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely post :)
    Like your blog! Would you like to follow each other? :)
    XO MP.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gratulacje Gosiu, życzę powodzenia kochana:)
    Pozdrawiam Serdecznie
    http://zocha-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Gosia , thank you for nominating me for the Liebster Blog Award -- you have a great blog and I love your name. My parents are Polish but I was born in Canada and I live in Florida, US now, maybe I will visit Poland one day ! Where are you living now ?
    Take care,
    Leasa

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gratulacje!
    Czemu akurat kręcone włosy?:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pewnie dlatego, ze ja sama mam naturalne proste :)

      Delete
  14. Congrats on your award dear!
    Come back soon to visit me on Cosa Mi Metto???

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for nominating me and congratulation <3
    kisses
    Maia
    http://passionista034.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulation :) Wooo thankS for nominating me, that's pretty sweet of you I do appreciate !!
    I will make a post for sure, that sounds fun

    Bisous

    ReplyDelete
  17. gratulacje <3
    zapraszam na mój blog- ŚPIEWAM http://alexwberry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. gratulejszyn ;D

    zapraszam na mój blog z Kurtem Cobainem http://uwierz-w-pieniadze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete